24 11 / 2013

Hey look my rag rug is done!!!!

Hey look my rag rug is done!!!!

08 10 / 2013

The rag rug continues to grow, and becomes somewhat less ugly in the process. 

25 8 / 2013

An incomplete monster that I used to test out my new light box. You can see every flaw every made in my knitting now. Hooray?

An incomplete monster that I used to test out my new light box. You can see every flaw every made in my knitting now. Hooray?

20 7 / 2013

The world’s ugliest rag rug continues to grow. It is still gonna take a few more projects to get enough scraps to finish it though. 

The world’s ugliest rag rug continues to grow. It is still gonna take a few more projects to get enough scraps to finish it though. 

10 6 / 2013

A couple of little projects I finished to decorate my cubicle at work. Frank the jellyfish and Bob the mini monster.

01 6 / 2013

WOOOOO Finished Alice in time for Denver Comic Con.

20 5 / 2013

Pinkie and I dyed some yarn with Easter egg dye and koolaid a while back, and this is the result. 

24 2 / 2013

Some rather unflattering pictures of the cape with hood I made to go over my steampunk costume for Emerald City Comic Con. It isn’t historically accurate. It isn’t all that pretty. But it will keep me from freezing to death in Seattle!

Time: Around 4 hours total
Money spent: $20 for the fleece (way more than I needed so the cats get a new blanket) and around $10 for the pattern, buttons, some thread, and bias tape that I didn’t need. 

It is so freaking covered with cat hair I cannot even describe it. 

13 1 / 2013

Gonzo modeling an original pattern based on 2001: A Space Odyssey.
I need to trim it down more and put it in a frame, but the hard part is done. About 10 hours all told because the damn floss tangled too much. 

Gonzo modeling an original pattern based on 2001: A Space Odyssey.

I need to trim it down more and put it in a frame, but the hard part is done. About 10 hours all told because the damn floss tangled too much. 

08 1 / 2013

Cubone made for another friend as a very late X-mas gift. Based off of these three patterns. I used elements from all three of them to make my own special blend. 
DMC Colors used (In no particular order):
738,739,780,781,782,783,3371,433,781,938,647,415,310,white,318, and 632.
Time: 4-5 hours (not really sure)
I made the body darker than the sprite because A) Pokemon are animals and would therefore have natural color variations just because of genetics and B) because I thought it looked better. So there. 

Cubone made for another friend as a very late X-mas gift. Based off of these three patterns. I used elements from all three of them to make my own special blend. 

DMC Colors used (In no particular order):

738,739,780,781,782,783,3371,433,781,938,647,415,310,white,318, and 632.

Time: 4-5 hours (not really sure)

I made the body darker than the sprite because A) Pokemon are animals and would therefore have natural color variations just because of genetics and B) because I thought it looked better. So there.